Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday Hexipuff Update: All Caught Up!

It is my goal to update the blog with a running total of my Hexipuff count each Thursday. I'm aiming to complete my Beekeeper's Quilt (a total of approximately 384 puffs) by the end of 2012.

Today's Tally:
As of this posting, I have completed a total of 244 hexipuffs! Only 140 more to go!

It's been a few weeks since the last update, because I've been knitting hexipuffs instead of typing blog entries! I participated in the 2012 Ravellenic Games on Ravelry and one of my events was the Modular Relay, in which I aimed to complete 28 hexipuffs during the 17-day event. I set this goal because that put me back on track for the year, after having fallen behind. I succeeded, and completed all 28 puffs, as well as a few other project. Here's a picture of my 28 "Ravellenic Puffs":


 By completing the puffs, I earned a medal in the Modular Relay event! I'm so proud!


Finally, here's a picture of what 244 hexipuffs look like. Puffy is in there somewhere...



No comments:

Post a Comment