Friday, February 1, 2013

FO Friday

It's been a while since I shared a finished object for FO Friday, so this week, I have two. First is my Rosaleen Shawl. It is made from one skein of Louisa Harding Amitola, which I won as a door prize at a new LYS I visited on Black Friday. It's a lovely pattern, and I added a few rows at the end to use up more of the yarn. Had I known that I would have so much yarn left, I would have added to the stockinette section, but I am still pleased with how it turned out.

During the blocking process (excuse the clutter!)
After blocking - this shows the colors better.
My second FO this week is my Pom-Pom Peds socks. I started these back in September while I was away at a knitting retreat, and then they fell by the wayside when Christmas knitting season came around. I finally finished the knitting a few weeks ago, and then they languished a while longer, waiting for pom-poms. I ordered a teeny-tiny pom-Pom maker from amazon.com last week, and finished up the socks last Saturday. I haven't worn them yet, but I'm looking forward to trying them out soon!

 
 
There's still time to enter the Lo-Lo Love Giveaway! Just leave a comment on the giveaway post to enter. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors on the shawl! And the socks are so cute with the reversed pairing of colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! As you can tell, I like a lot of color in my knits!

      Delete