Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I've only been working on one project this past week: Feather Lace Socks by Jennifer Hagan. I am absolutely head-over-heels in love with this pattern. It's a toe-up pattern, which would normally have sent me running for the hills, but I didn't know that until I was already committed to making them. It turned out to be no big deal (even with the wrap-and-turn heel... another "non-favorite" technique of mine). This is turning out to be the perfect in-between project before I can start my August project for Camp Loopy.

I have the first one just past the heel:


Best of all, I'm using yarn that has been sitting in my stash for three years! Talk about working through the stash! I really love the subtle color variations in this yarn. It plays really nicely with the pattern.

No progress on my One-Skein Baby Bolero this week. I'm stalled out at the seaming. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment