Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thank-You Thursday!

I have been remiss in not posting a "Thank-You Thursday" post in quite a while! I wanted to send out a huge THANK YOU to Jen of Jen Hagan Design who recently hosted a fun scavenger-hunt contest on her blog. The contest ran for four weeks with one winner each week, and a grand-prize winner at the end. Guess what? I won the grand prize! Squee!
Jen sent me a package of goodies including yarn, a pattern book, a project bag, and a t-shirt. I can't express how excited I was to get it in the mail (especially since it arrived on the same day as a giant, nasty, unexpected bill!). She also sent me the pattern for the Feather Lace Socks that I've been working on:


Thank you so much, Jen, for an awesome contest! Everyone should definitely head over to Jen's blog and see all the great photos and other things that she has posted (if you hurry, you will get to see adorable pictures of goats and puppies!).

No comments:

Post a Comment