Friday, October 25, 2013

FO Friday

It's FO Friday! I've had a busy few weeks here chez K8erpillar and I have three new FOs to share!

First, I finished another hat for the Podcaster Throwdown to benefit Halos of Hope. I had a lot of fun practicing my newly-acquired two-handed colorwork skills. As a bonus, I got to use some stash yarn that had been sitting unloved for over a year. The pattern is called Sheep & Wool Hat by Emily Spence.


Next, I finished another hat. This one is for me; the yarn was a birthday gift from my sister. It's made from one skein of a yarn called Bubbles by Knitting Fever, and the pattern is Expedition Hat by Maude L. Baril.


After all the mad hatting, I also managed to finish a pair of socks in honor of Socktober. These are made from Must Stash Yarn & Fiber Perfect Sock in the Tarts & Vicars colorway. I got this yarn in a shop update and I was so excited that it never even made it into my Ravelry stash - it went directly onto the needles!


I hope you had a great knitting week too. What's off your needles?

No comments:

Post a Comment