On Friday I cast on for a new project: the Shift Tote from Knit Picks. Having sought the advice of my fellow Ravelers, I was confident that I could complete the tote as my first intarsia project. I finished the base on Saturday, and then waited rather impatiently for my bobbins to arrive so that I could start the colorwork section.
The bobbins arrived yesterday, and, as it turns out, I should have ordered the larger size. But, in true Project Runway fashion, I decided to "make it work."
So far, so good... I've only had to post one question on Ravelry, and I've only had to tink back 3 rows after I got smug and thought I could do without looking at the chart. It's not much to look at yet, but I'm addicted to this project, so I think it will be coming soon to a "FO Friday" near you!