Thursday, June 30, 2011
A big thank-you to MissHSoo for my very first blog award!
Part of the fun of this award is that each recipient is supposed to list 7 fun facts about him or herself, and then pass it on to eight other blogs that s/he believes are worthy. Read on for some links to the blogs of others whom I wish to thank today!
Seven fun facts about me:
1. In 2007, I toured Hawai'i playing jazz cowbell.
2. I once assisted with a dental surgery on a dogfaced puffer fish.
3. I am a board-certified music therapist (MT-BC).
4. I once won $1000 in a "name the celebrity milk moustache" contest.
5. I remixed and choreographed my wedding dance with TMG. The video has over 6,000 views on YouTube.
6. I didn't get my driver's license until a month before my 20th birthday.
7. I haven't eaten any part of a mammal since 1996.
And now, eight blogs worthy of this award (in no particular order):
1. TMG (http://themarriedgamersblog.blogspot.com)
2. Christine (http://www.ourcurioushome.net)
3. Jasmine (http://jasminescrafts.blogspot.com/)
4. nursenikkiknits (http://livingsmall-lovinglarge.blogspot.com/)
5. Mrs. H Knits (http://mrshknits.blogspot.com/)
6. Paula (http://knitandseek.blogspot.com/)
7. Faith (http://faithfullygeeky.blogspot.com/)
8. Sandra (http://sandra-cherryheart.blogspot.com/)
Thanks again for the lovely award, and please do check out all of these other lovely blogs if you get the chance!