Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIP Wednesday

My recent bout of finishitis seems to have passed, and last week I cast on a new project. I am making a Lola Gilet out of Malabrigo worsted in the Whales Road colorway, which I have christened my "North Whales Road" sweater as a play on both the name of the color and the name of the town where I recently moved. I am making quick progress on this project, and can't wait to wear it. This is my third sweater in Malabrigo, the other two being my Featherweight Cardigan and my Persimmon Cardigan, respectively.


I realized today that this should probably be my last new "for-me" project before I commence with my Christmas knitting. Whether or not it will be, well, that could very well be a different story. With only 74 knitting days left before Christmas (yes, you read that right, 74!), I am determined to budget my time appropriately!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pattern, Kate. LOVE the colorway- especially the "name" you gave it. Oh, how I miss North Wales!

    ReplyDelete