Friday, December 7, 2012

FO Friday

Holiday knitting is in full swing, and alas, though I have finished several projects over the past few weeks, I can't post them all lest I spoil some Christmas surprises. Here are a few things that have already been gifted:


A coworker of mine has an Elf on the Shelf named Buddy who is spying on her three kids for Santa Claus. Poor Buddy was getting cold during the trips back and forth to the North Pole, so I made him a sweater to keep him warm! The sweater is knit in three colors of Knit Picks Palette.


Another coworker (who happens to share an office with the coworker who got the Elf sweater) is expecting a baby boy on Christmas Day. She found a photo of a little baby in a hat with big pompoms on it, and was really excited about it. Naturally, I had to make one for her! I don't know who was more excited about the finished product, her or me! I couldn't wait to give it to her, and she can't wait to put it on Baby Boy when he makes his appearance. This hat was made in Knit Picks Biggo, in the Wonderland Heather colorway.


1 comment:

  1. THe hat is adorable. your ANGEL is adorable.

    You have a ton of hexipuffs..IM very impressed!

    ReplyDelete