Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday Hexipuff Update

It is my goal to update the blog with a running total of my Hexipuff count each Thursday. I'm aiming to complete my Beekeeper's Quilt (a total of approximately 384 puffs) by the end of 2012.

Today's Tally:
As of this posting, I have completed a total of 303 hexipuffs! Only 81 more to go!

So close, yet so far! I've been focusing in on a ton of Christmas knitting over the past few weeks (er, make that months). There's light at the end of the tunnel, though, as I only have a few gift projects left to finish before I can focus back in on hexipuffs. I made three more last weekend while I was out of town visiting family, and I hope to take advantage of more little bits of time like that as the holidays roll on. Puffy was grumpy this morning and wouldn't let me take his picture... something about a "bad feather day." Maybe he'll be more cooperative next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment