Monday, May 6, 2013

MOM Monday

Just when you thought I was never coming back to the blog...

It's been a crazy couple of weeks as TMG and I moved and are working on getting settled in our new house. On top of that, I had my busiest week of the year at work, and on top of that, TMG and I were both sick all weekend. I'm feeling a bit better today, but took a sick day to play catch-up.

All that being said, I have been doing some knitting. I'm still working on the pieces of the Knitivity Scene from Fiona Goble's book for my mom. As Mother's Day is coming up this weekend, I thought it would be nice to give her a little something for her set, so I made up this little sheep:

Baaaaa!

The brown yarn is actually recycled 100% lambswool from a sweater I got at a thrift store. The black yarn is Debbie Bliss Wool/Cotton. Both of these are closer to a sport weight than to a DK, but gauge isn't terribly important. It can be a lamb!

No comments:

Post a Comment