Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I don't have too much of anything exciting on the needles these days, but I do have a few new WIPs since the last time I updated.

I have a pair of socks in progress. I knitted the first one while at the American Music Therapy Association's Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference in early April. It's exciting in that I dyed this yarn myself and it's turning out beautifully. Here's the first sock; the second one is only just past the ribbing, so not much to look at.


I'm also working on another bear for the Mother Bear Project. This one hit a snag when I knitted the first leg on sideways (whoops), so it's in time-out for a little while.






I have also finally started on my Paper Dolls sweater! I don't have a picture of it yet, but I'm working on it in Valley Yarns Huntington.  I bought the yarn when I got to make a pilgrimage to WEBS last summer. Pardon the extra-lousy photos; these are from before I got my new camera.

Sea Gull - Main body
  
Navy - Dolls



Bluestone - Details


No comments:

Post a Comment