|I just committed a major knitting sin/crime by posting a picture of an item before blocking it.|
I made several modifications to the pattern as I went. After initially following the pattern instructions regarding the length (even binding off), I decided that it was too short, so I ultimately frogged the bind-off and lengthened the body by about three inches. I picked up for the collar and finished it before starting the sleeves. I omitted the sparkly contrast yarn and just let the heathered raspberry color speak for itself. I ended up using just over 3 skeins of Cascade 220 (about 715 yards) which is amazing considering I added the extra length. I have almost 2 full skeins left over which will make another nice project or two.