Friday, January 27, 2012

FO Friday

It's been a while since I posted an FO Friday blog! I have two small projects to feature today, and I hope to have another to showcase on Monday.

The first is a little ladybug. I followed the pattern from Cricklewood Owl and Jubilee Ladybird, but used bulky-weight yarn and larger needles.



The second is an ancient UFO that I pulled out of hibernation last Saturday. Back in the summer of 2010, I made a pair of Golightly Gloves from Mason-Dixon Knitting Outside the Lines for my best friend. Unfortunately, I wasn't paying attention and made two right-hand gloves instead of a complete pair! I made a mate for her pair and the extra glove has been languishing under my sink ever since. I'm delighted to finally have a usable pair of my own, and even happier to have one more thing crossed off of my list of UFOs!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea with the wash up gloves. And a pretty lady bug!

    ReplyDelete