Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012 everyone!

Phew! I can't believe that I've neglected my poor blog for nearly two months! Shame on me! I don't really "do" resolutions for the new year, but it is definitely a goal of mine to make blogging a more regular habit in the coming months.

Here's what I've been working on since I last blogged...
1. I finished the February Baby Sweater! I even sewed grosgrain ribbon in behind the button band. It will be going out in this week's mail.


2. I made a moose! For TMG's mom for Christmas, I made a Confused Moose. She loves him.

3. I'm not quite finished on the gift I've been working on for my best friend, who may or may not read this, so it shall remain a mystery for now.

4. I finished the Fuzzy Farm Sheep that I started making for my mom YEARS ago! All the poor thing needed was a face and some legs. He will be this month's MOM installment.


5. I made three Little Birds for my Grandma for Christmas. I only got a photo of the first two, as I finished the third whilst traveling.


6. I finished the first of my Crevasse socks, but didn't take a picture yet.
7. I worked a few rows on my Haruni shawl.
8. I sewed two pairs of fabulous flannel PJ pants with OWLS on them! Photos are pending.
9. Saved the best for last! I finally jumped on the bandwagon and started HEXIPUFFING! I'm hopelessly addicted and I have already declared 2012 the "Year of the Hexipuff." Here's a picture of my first five 'puffs... I won't say how many more I've made since I took the picture:


For those of you who may have been living under a rock, hexipuffs are little modular units that, when put together, comprise a brilliant pattern called the Beekeeper's Quilt. Don't worry... more on that to come!

Happy New Year, and happy knitting!

2 comments:

  1. Check out my blog, I have something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sam! I will be sure to pass this along in my next post :)

    ReplyDelete