Monday, January 30, 2012

MOM Monday

February is almost here, so I spent the weekend finishing the latest installment of my mom's "club." In honor of Valentine's Day, I made this sweet little owl in pink and white. She's made out of leftover dishcloth cotton, believe it or not! She's definitely one of my favorites.


Edited to add:
I spent a good amount of time putting together a post for last week's "MOM Monday," but I never hit "publish" (whoops). So, here is a look back in time at the owl-in-progress!

It's Monday, and time to showcase the latest project-in-progress for my mom's "Made-for-you Of-the Month" (MOM) club!

This month I'm working on a little owl from Knit Simple Magazine's Holiday 2010 issue. It was designed by Susan B. Anderson, who is best known for her books Itty-Bitty Hats, Itty-Bitty Toys, Itty Bitty Nursery, and Spud & Chloe at the Farm.

She still needs a little bit of work (and possibly a partner as well), but this little owl is bound to be a hit just in time for Valentine's Day.

I just need eyes, a beak, some wings, some feet...

No comments:

Post a Comment