Friday, April 6, 2012

FO Friday

I finally have an FO to share! I have been working on my Crevasse Socks for almost a year now, on and off (mostly off). After a long period of hibernation, these socks went with me to a conference that I attended a few weeks ago, and I managed to knit almost the entire second sock during those three days. If only every day could provide so much excellent knitting time! As a bonus, I also met several other knitters and crocheters who approached me when they saw me knitting.



I am happy with the finished product, even though it's not the best combination of pattern and yarn. The yarn is very special to me, as it was a wedding gift from my husband. Tiffany blue and chocolate brown were our wedding colors, and this colorway of J. Knits Superwash Me Sock is called "Connecticut," where we lived when we got married.

No comments:

Post a Comment