Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday Hexipuff Update!

I'm baaa-aack!

It has been a wild and crazy past few weeks as we have been going through the process of packing, moving, and now unpacking. I'm happy to say that we are now 90% settled, and I have resumed knitting. I even have a sweet new knitting/spinning space in our new place, of which I'll post pictures when it's finished.

It is my goal to update the blog with a running total of my Hexipuff count each Thursday. I'm aiming to complete my Beekeeper's Quilt (a total of approximately 384 puffs) by the end of 2012.



Today's Tally:
As of this posting, I have completed a total of 93 Hexipuffs! Only 291 more to go!
 
The striped puff in the top center is a sneak peek at tomorrow's FO Friday project!
 
 
I am hoping to hit the 100 puff mark before the next post.  In order to stay on pace to finish by the end of the year, I need to keep up a pace of approximately 1.04918 puffs per day (or 7.344 per week). I fell off this pace with my traveling and moving recently, and am only averaging .9789 puffs per day at this point. I am hoping to catch up over the next few days, as I have a four-day weekend involving traveling to see my in-laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment