Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Madness: MOM, Mary, Music, and Moving!

Another Monday, another update on the Mary figure I'm making for my mom. I've made some progress this week; her body, hair, veil, and cape are now completed, and I've started on her dress.

I'm going to let Mary knit her own dress for a while.

The bigger project underway in our household is our impending move. We are getting packed up and we ship out on Thursday.

That's our back door... pretty sure we're in violation of the fire code. Don't tell!

Finally, I missed last week's Hexipuff update because I was in Timonium, MD, attending the annual conference of the Mid-Atlantic Region of the American Music Therapy Association. I got a lot of knitting done on one of my WIPs while I was there... any guesses which one? I'll reveal it on Wednesday (if we haven't packed up the computer and camera by then).

No comments:

Post a Comment