Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday Hexipuff Update!

It is my goal to update the blog with a running total of my Hexipuff count each Thursday. I'm aiming to complete my Beekeeper's Quilt (a total of approximately 384 puffs) by the end of 2012.


Today's Tally:
As of this posting, I have completed a total of 82 Hexipuffs! Only 302 more to go!
I am still making steady progress toward my goal. My pace suffered a bit over the past two weeks due to the old "life gets in the way" song and dance. To keep it short and sweet, TMG and I are in the process of packing up and moving yet again, this time on account of having the worst, loudest, drunkest neighbors known to man. Once the dust settles, I'm hoping to get back into full-scale puff production. 
Next week I'm heading to Baltimore for the Mid-Atlantic Regional Music Therapy conference. I'm hoping that this trip will afford me some much-needed knitting time, and allow me to make progress on both my puffs and a few other languishing projects. Updates to come!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move and your hexipuff challenge! I love the beekeepers quilts, they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam! I'm making good progress on both fronts :)

    ReplyDelete