Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I have been working diligently on my Shift Tote this week! Unfortunately, I am knitting at somewhat of a tighter gauge than specified in the pattern, so my bag is turning out a bit more "squat" than I would like. I've read some other Ravelers' notes indicating that they had plenty of yarn left over, so I am going to do one more "repeat" (one more fully stripe to the end of the row) before I start going back the other direction. Other than that, I am really pleased with how it is turning out. The color changes are really beginning to show which is also very enticing to see! So, without further ado, here's this week's project photo:
The photo is not great quality this week because I had to take it with my iPhone, but I think it shows the progress just fine for those of you who are keeping score at home! I hope to have it ready for a FO Friday post very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this! Can't wait to see it progress...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your tidy little bobbins! Very nice! I get fed up very quickly with dealing with so many colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continuing to be lovely. Keep the progress photos coming!

    ReplyDelete